Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Data Protection Law”) safeguards individuals and other parties with regard to the use of their personal data.
In accordance with the aforesaid law, your data will be processed in a correct, ethical and transparent manner, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
The following information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
- The data you supply will be used solely for commercial, accounting and technical purposes necessary for the normal delivery of the service supplied;
- The data provided to us in relation to promotional activities and/or commercial/accounting transactions will be used — by means of suitable computerised and manual procedures, with methods which guarantee the security and confidentiality — of the information concerned;
- The data will be used by commercial, technical and accounting staff in accordance with their functions; they may disclose the data to other companies within our group and agents and customers in relation to their sales operations;
- The data controller is: ADRIATICA SRL Via Leonardo da Vinci, 12/14/16 61025 Montelabbate (Pesaro and Urbino – Italy) T 0721 491595 F 0721 497867 VAT no. and Fiscal ID Code 01114800418
- You may exercise your rights in relation to the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of law n. 196/2003, at any time. (Complete text: Italian Data Protection Authority).
If you do not wish to receive communications from us and wish to be deleted from our database, please send an email with your deletion request to the address provided on this page.